Sunday, January 13, 2013

Jailbroken iPhone problems - cydia?

Hey all.

I am still having problems with my cydia. I have an error code 100 (usr/bin/dpkg) when installing apps.So can't install anything.

It wants to make 10 updates to cydia itself - but get error message of a dependency problem?

Just tried to delete a theme that I recently installed (to see if that is the issue) and my packages list is totally empty, however I have ifile, winterboard, dreamboard, etc!

I have tried downloading the cydia files manually the installer comes up with 'finished with result code 32512'

Can anyone shed some light on this for me and give me some advice?

I have loads of tweaks etc installed otherwise would have tried a fresh JB but really want to avoid that if I can.

Cheers.
>>> Jailbroken iPhone problems - cydia?