Monday, February 11, 2013

Religiously speaking, am I going to die soon?

I have a trip comin up next week and I'm really excited about it. But my dad called concerned. He said he had an ugly dream where he was warned that I should not go on that trip. He said he was also given a Bible verse but couldn't remember it, and told that he should take care of me and don't let me go.

I don't wanna die but I don't wanna cancel my trip either. Anyone had similar dreams and stuff? Did it happen?

I've had nightmares when I know my mom is traveling, some very vivid but thank God, nothing has ever happened and hopefully, nothing will ever happen as she has another trip coming up soon.

If I die, can y'all please:

1. Tell Britney Spears that I've always been a big fan and that one of my biggest dreams was to have her follow me on Twitter.

2. Ask the Baltimore Ravens to borrow from China if they have to, work on their salary cap situation and keep Paul Kruger.

3 Let my brother know that he can keep my car.

4. Let my mom know that she can keep my laptop and iPhone.

5. Suggest my dad to open a psychic services business or something.

Thank you, R&S. I'll still love you from the after life and if I can, I'll protect you all against bad trolls.
Added (1). No, no message for Tim Tebow. I don't even know what to tweet him these dad. Y'all can just tell him whatever you want as long as it's nice. Like from what you've seen me doing here and stuff.
Added (2). *days, not dad
>>> Religiously speaking, am I going to die soon?