Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GF hanging out with guy she used to hook up with?

My gf and I have been together for 10 months.

So yesterday my gf asked me if I wanted to hang out and I said no because I had some work stuff to do so I suggested we video chat. We decided to video chat at 9:45.

Anyways, 9:45 comes, I call her, she answers.As she answers her apt buzzer goes off and it's some guy and she tells him to come in. I initially thought it was food delivery, then she tells me it's this guy, let's call him "Kevin".

Anyways, I've met "Kevin" before on two occasions, the last time hung out all day with him and his gf, with my gf there.My gf used to hook up with this guy and had a fwb relationship with him. She tells me they are going to dinner. Now, the whole 10 minute video chat convo, this guy has his gf on iphone facetime, so I spoke with her also.My gf claims she has not slept with this guy since last June and claims that they are strictly platonic. She claims that she just stopped hooking up with him day one even though they were hanging out and he was cool with it. She claims, he was a flake, but on several occasions in the past she told me that she thought he was really good in bed.

I was obviously pretty pissed by this whole situation. Anyways, from 10-midnight, she sent me a bunch of text messages. There was only a period of 30 mins unaccounted for. She texted me at midnight asking if I was still awake, I said yeah and she said she was surpised I was still awake at that time. She asked if I wanted to videochat so we did for about 15 minutes. I didn't notice her hair being messed up or her chest being red. Also, there was no sign that this guy was still there. I never asked where they went for dinner. She tells me sorry about that and how we were supposed to videochat. She says she didn't expect this guy for an hour or so (so 10:45 or 11:30pm)

Some additional facts:
- this guy is a mechanic and while they were fwb, he promised he would fix her car for free so she could sell it. A couple weeks ago, she dropped her car off at his house at 11pm, she said it was the only time both of them were free. She didn't get home till 2am. She claims that he didn't arrive until 12:30am (this guy is always late), and that as soon as he had the car, he dropped her off at the subway. The subway trip from his place is a legit hour or so. He fixed her car and she will have it tomorrow. Also, he owns a couple properties and he has offered her a place for a really low price if she works as a superintendent for the building. Part of the reason I think she asked to hang out with him last night is because she wanted the car back because we are going out of town this weekend and would have had to take public transit.

-a couple months ago, this guy asked my girlfriend via text "when are we going to hook up"? She showed me the text. She asked him what he means by that, and mentioned me. He also mentioned the swingers club, and this time said something about we should meet up so all "three of us" could discuss this, excluding me.My gf again showed me the text voluntarily and indicated to this guy I was in the picture.

- in the beginning of our relationship, this guy mentioned that all four of us (me, my gf, him and his gf) should go to a swingers party.

- about 6 months ago, I went across country (where I'm from) for Christmas to visit family. I was gone for 3 weeks. While I was away, she was constantly hanging out with Kevin and his gf (this is what she told me). She went to Christmas dinner with this guy, his gf and his family. I never saw any pictures, except of her in a dress. Infact, on New Years Eve, I videochatted with her, this guy called her while I was there because he, my gf, and his gf were going to hang out. Anyways, when he called, my gf told him she was videochatting with me. Shortly after, this guy told my gf that his gf just bought some new lingerie and that he wanted to try it out, so they wouldn't hang out.

- she has facebook, I don't have a legit one. I looked up her facebook using a fake account and scrolled through her friends list. This guy is on her list but his first name is spelled differently than what she calls him, not sure why this is.

My question is, what am I supposed to do here? How should I handle this? Do you guys think something is going on? Should I tell her I don't want her to hang out with this guy anymore?

My gut tells me nothing went on last night, but that something may have gone on in the past (since last June)

См. статью: GF hanging out with guy she used to hook up with?