Monday, June 3, 2013

What Computer & Tablet or Convertible should I buy?

I am going into college and I am looking to buy either a laptop and tablet or possibly a convertible that would do both. For the laptop, I would like to have 1tb of memory, 8gb of RAM, about a 13 inch screen and as fast as possible. The tablet must be 64gb and moderately fast (not an atom processor). The laptop will mostly be for classes and basic stuff like that but I would also like to be able to do some picture/ video editing (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, etc.) so it has to be pretty powerful and have a lot of memory. I don't know as much about convertibles but it would be cool to have both in one thing. I understand that the convertible will not be quite as fast but i can accept that if it good enough. The total price I would like to pay is about 1, 300$
So, what should I get?
Also I am open to Apple, Android and Windows although I do have an Iphone 5 so Apple has a slight advantage as far as tablets.No Macbooks though and they still don't do convertibles so…

См. статью: What Computer & Tablet or Convertible should I buy?