Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stolen iphone 5, what do i do?

My iphone 5 has been stolen in my classroom. Its been about 3weeks now. The first day, i didnt know what to do, looked everywhere but i was clueless. Then i found the Find My iPhone app & remembered turning it on on my settings. But i found out that my mom deactivated theservice so i couldnt use the app. About a week later i asked my mom to turn it back on hoping i would be able to track it, but it was off (goes to voicemail) its been dead eversince.
I dont know what to do, i seriously am very sad about it and i just want it back & i still do have hope. Ive reported it to the police at my school but theyre not doing anything. The person who stole it is someone from that class only. But idk who?
Anyone help me? What should i do now? Should i just give up and stop looking for answers ?

См. статью: Stolen iphone 5, what do i do?