Sunday, June 2, 2013

Iphone 3GS won't make phone calls?

I recently received an iphone as a present from my cousin (second hand) but I couldn't use my sim to use it. After some research I found that the problem could be fixed by unlocking myself, through jailbreaking. Unfortunately it was updated to the latest firmware (6.1.3) so I only managed to semi tether jailbreak it. I used redsn0w to do this and ultrasn0w to unlock. The phone successfully recognises I have an EE sim in and it gives me a signal however, when I try to make a phone call it beeps 3 times and says call ended or if I try to make a phone call as soon as I turn the phone on it says call failed. I have changed the caller ID to on but this doesn't seem to fix the problem for me at all and I have tried another (working) t-mobile sim which had the same problem. The iphone was originally on a vodaphone contract, if that information is important. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

См. статью: Iphone 3GS won't make phone calls?