Friday, June 7, 2013

How much do I pay for my internet on iphone 4 and T-Mobile company per month?

Oh well my dad FINALLY bought me this iPhone 4 and he doesn't really know that I have internet on it he probably will know when he sees the bill so I wanted to ask how much do I pay each month for using the internet on my iphone cuze in that case I can save up money every month and give it to him for the internet and I just use my internet for facebook, instagram and Vine .. that's it .. I don't download anything ..so answer me with the best possible answer asap THANKS ^.^
Added (1). Btw my network is 3G. I just wana know how much I pay per month for the internet
Added (2). Btw my network is 3G. I just wana know how much I pay per month for the internet

См. статью: How much do I pay for my internet on iphone 4 and T-Mobile company per month?