Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How to survive on an island?

I was on a vacation with my family and we were on a cruise ship. The boat has a 24 hour buffet and I woke up late at night to go get myself something to eat. I was really tired and couldn't keep myself fully awake. Somehow I fell off the back of the ship, luckily my iphone has a waterproof case and I am a good swimmer so I was able to swim to a small island. All that's there is a medium sized tree, sand, and dirt. The island is about 20 feet by 20 feet and I can barely see the boat anymore.My iphone has reception from the boat but it will be gone soon. All I have is a wet twenty dollar bill, my iphone, and a piece of gum.By the way the tree is a palm tree and I am somewhere between California and Hawaii I tried to call and text all my friends and family but no one answered. The reception is fading away answer fast!!!

См. статью: How to survive on an island?