Sunday, June 2, 2013

Need opinions on what should I do about this police officer?

Well about a month ago, my family was robbed at our house. We were held at gunpoint, one of the guys had a long barrel 44. Magnum. Anyways, I was pistol whipped and he broke one of my ribs. These 2 robbers(black gang members) and they stole my MacBook, iPad, my iPhone & my dad's iPhone & guns. When they finally left, we called the cops. When the cop got here, we tried to tell him what went on. All of a sudden this cop told me to follow him & get in the back of the patrol car.So pretty much I was detained. I was telling him the exact details of the robbery, he's one of the slowest writers ever. Half way through the story, he got out of the car. And then walked to the back side of the door. He opened it. And in a threatening like tone, he said that I've been working in the police force for 30 years, I know for a fact this story doesn't add up. And I know that you set this whole thing up.So you can split the money & buy drugs. Now seriously?!? I'm old enough to sell my *** so why in the hell would I get pistol whipped, and split the money for things that are mine?!? I wouldn't have been pistol whipped if I set it up.So anyways, he tried to scare me, he said that my eyes are moving really fast(And I know for a fact that my eyes never moved that much) and my hair on my arms are sticking up, so I'm lying. I told him I'm wearing a thin white shirt, with pajamas. & it's 50 degree's outside and I was just robbed with guns. He said, "whatever." He also said that since turned 18, I would go to prison, and I would be raped. The last thing he said was, "I'm going to find out where these people live, and when I do I'm going to come back & arrest you." And he left, he didn't give us a case number or ANYTHING. 2 hours later, I tracked my iPhone location down to the robbers house, there I called the police again. The cop arrived and I showed him the location and everything. And that was it.It's been a month and last week they still didn't even enter the case into the computer. The 2nd cop actually did give us a number and a case number. Now what really made me mad was my teacher, she had her iPhone stolen and I tracked the location down and everything. 30minutes later, the cop got the phone and arrested the guy. How pathetic is this? I live in Oklahoma City,'really close to Moore.My question is,'what is your perspective on this cop,'and what do you think I should do about this matter? All answers are appreciated, thanks.

См. статью: Need opinions on what should I do about this police officer?