Friday, June 7, 2013

I want to buy an iPhone 5, but I'm scared.?

I'm nearly 18 and have a smashed pre owned 3gs I got for christmas a year ago. I need a new phone and I have a job. I was going to get the iphone 5 on contract for £30 a month but my mum doesn't want me to get one in case something happens to my job which I understand. I found out today that i've been accepted to another job, so now I have two which I will be tackling. Now I have 2 jobs so I can support my contract if something happens to one job.

I'm still worried something will happen if I go on contract, this goes on for 2 years. I don't know what will happen in two years, but I need a phone. Loads of kids my age have contract phones so it shouldn't be a problem right?

См. статью: I want to buy an iPhone 5, but I'm scared.?