Sunday, May 25, 2014

Can I pause iPhone iOS 7.1 updates in iTunes?

I was planning to download the iOS 7.1 update to my iPhone 4 (not 4S.) via iTunes but I heard it's 1.4GB.

I use a Globe Tattoo Mobile Wifi that has a limit of 800mb, so once you reached the 800mb limit, internet will go down to 2G which is extremely slow, you'll have to wait until 12:00AM midnight so everything will go back to 0MB where everything go back to normal speed instead of the 2G.

Now, it's impossible for me to download a 1.4GB update if I have an 800mb limit so is there any way to pause an update in iTunes and resume it so it won't quickly reach 800mb?

If there's no way to pause it, is there any other way I can update the phone which allows a person to pause and resume it?

Read more: Can I pause iPhone iOS 7.1 updates in iTunes?