Saturday, May 31, 2014

How to make iPhone battery last all day?

So i'm going to a concert tomorrow. We're leaving at 10am to arrive at the hotel for 2pm ish. I'm not going to use my phone in the car at all, but I don't know whether to switch the phone off completely or leave it on but just not use it. What will save the most battery because people have said it drains it if it's switched off?

When I get to the hotel I cannot charge the phone because I leave to go straight to the concert and im going to want to take photos/videos at the concert so I want a lot of battery for that. The concert lasts around 5 hours because there's the supporting acts aswell who I want to take photos/videos of but I want it to be able to last until the main band aswell.

So basically has anyone got any advice on how I can make my phone last a 3 hour journey and then a 3-5 hour concert including taking photos/videos aswell.

Thanks! :)

Read more: How to make iPhone battery last all day?