Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Help syncing my iPhone with my new laptop?

My old laptop completely crashed the other day and it is gone for good, I have no way of getting back onto it. I just bought a new one, and this is where in my problem lies.

I have to download iTunes now onto my new laptop and I'm really worried about what will happen when I sync it. I'm not so much worried about my music, I can download more, but what I'm most worried about is my contacts, photos and apps. Will I lose them all if I sync my phone to my new laptop? I really can not afford to lose my contacts or photos. That would be disaIstrous.

If there is danger of me losing that then please tell me how I can go about doing this so I don't lose my photos and contacts. Again, music isn't what I'm most worried about here.

All help is much appreciated, thanks!

Read more: Help syncing my iPhone with my new laptop?