Sunday, May 25, 2014

What is wrong with this new generation?

Most of my friends are who are younger than me don't even hang out in real life anymore. All they do is stay home and watch netflix, youtube, go on instagram, text, facebook, sleep, and that's pretty much it. My girlfriend and I are two years apart. She's only a freshman and I'm a junior and she doesn't even hang out with me. We talk every freaking day on skype for almost the whole day, but I just want to be able to talk to her and be with her in person instead of online for once. Whenever I ask her if she wants to go biking with me or go to the mall, she ALWAYS declines the offer saying that she's too tired (even though she slept like 12 hours last night) or too busy. But the thing that gets me so mad is that even though she says she's tired, she doesn't even nap or do anything besides go on her iphone or watch yotube/netflix. I just want to be together in person and do something fun outside of school instead of doing things virtually.

Read more: What is wrong with this new generation?