Sunday, May 25, 2014

How to lose belly weight fast?

I'm 13 years old and I have some belly weight and my dance show is in four weeks and a lot of the costumes show your belly. So I would like to lose my belly fat for then. I've been going to the gym now for 4-5 months now 3-4 times a week but my belly hasn't went down. But what's worse is that there is going to be boys at my dance show out of my class at school because they gave family in the dance show too, and lots of teenage girls will agree with me here that it's embarrassing and you want to look your best and stuff. So my dance show is soon and I would be very great full if you's could give me tip, advice, information, work outs that have worked for you etc… Really anything that works fast.

Thanks x

Read more: How to lose belly weight fast?