Monday, June 30, 2014

Could my iPhone 5s be water damaged? Or am I just an idiot?

It was pouring while I was in the car, and when I got out, I ran to the door of my house like anyone would. I then realized I left my iPhone in the car. I ran outside again to get my phone, then I saw it on the ground in the rain. I quickly picked it up and ran inside to dry it.

The phone seems to still work fine. Nothing seems to be wrong with it. It had a case on it and screen protectors on the front and back of the phone. I have it on the charger right now, and it's charging fine. There is nothing that doesn't seem to be working, but could it still be water damaged? I've always taken good care of it- no scratches, no marks. I need to know, because I plan on selling it in the future.

Read more: Could my iPhone 5s be water damaged? Or am I just an idiot?