Thursday, July 3, 2014

IPhone 5 Touchscreen and Home button not responding?

I've had my iPhone 5 for 2 years or more now. I've experienced having my touchscreen not respond before and I solved it by just pressing the home button and the lock button simultaneously to turn it off and on back then to fix it. And now the home button stopped working but I handled it by just using assistive touch. However, I have no idea how to fix my non responsive touchscreen in my current situation since my home button is also broken. The only thing I can manipulate in my iPhone is the assistive touch thing which does not have any use really. I can't slide to unlock my phone and even if I did do it, my 4-digit password wouldn't be responsive due to the said broken touch screen.

Read more: IPhone 5 Touchscreen and Home button not responding?