Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Will I see results if I workout 10 minutes a day?

There's an app for iPhone and probably other devices called "workouts". It's free and has great reviews. It's the one with the rainbow background and little stick figures. I'm unable to go for a jog for a while because I'm on vacation in an area with very curved and busy roads with no sidewalks and no hotel gym. I wanted to add strength training to make sure I don't lose muscle while losing weight. Do you think this will suffice for my strength training? A 10 min workout 4 times a week? I'll watch what I eat to stay whithin calorie goals and I don't log the workout cause it barely burns anything. I want to know if it will make me more toned though? THANK YOU!

Read more: Will I see results if I workout 10 minutes a day?