Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm so insecure about myself and mostly everything?

This is quite long, but I appreciate who reads this.
I'm a 14 year old girl. I'm 5 feet 6 inches and weigh about 123 lbs. I have brown hair and dark brown eyes. My nose is medium-big, medium almond-shaped eyes, small lips, and my ears look like an elf's. My body has a weird proportion. My head isn't small, but it looks small because it's flat in the back and my shoulders are broad. My hips are wide and my feet are too small for my height. I also have small hands.
I've been told I'm smart but somehow I always feel I'm not good enough. I'm a straight A student, but I feel insecure all the time. I'm scared of my future.
I feel bad for random people. I even feel bad for the woman who stole my iPhone. I let my iPhone go because I thought about why the woman stole it. She probably needed the money.
I just don't know what to do. I'm clueless.
Thank you to anyone who helps.

Read more: I'm so insecure about myself and mostly everything?