Sunday, June 29, 2014

Iphone dying faster than charging? Help?

So my iphone 5 has been dying faster than it can charge like I'll put it on the charger and listen to music or skype and usually my phone will get to 100 and stay there while it's on the charger but lately it's been dying really fast even when on the charger and charging really slow what do I do? I have done all the things help slow how fast the battery does for iphone but no help… I did buy a new charger when mine broke around the same time this happened but it's an iphone charger not some fake brand and I've been keeping it outside for music (on the charger as well) when I swim but I kept it under a towel… Did I mess up my battery or something? Did it get to hot?

Thanks in advance!

Read more: Iphone dying faster than charging? Help?