Thursday, July 3, 2014

IPhone taking up 6.8 GB for only 214 pictures?

I have an iPhone, and I only have 177 photos and 33 videos on my phone. Yet, this is taking up 6.8 GB and I don't know why! I only have 2 GB left where my sister has 1,000 photos and she still have storage. I don't understand why this is happening, I've checked every single on of my apps and albums and everything and there isn't any hidden photos that are taking up my space. At first, I thought it might be because I had accidentally synced a movie and a TV show episode onto my phone, cause they are in my videos section, and I tried to get rid of them but every time I synced with iTunes it said there was no movie or episode on my phone. Also, when I clicked on the movie, there was that cloud icon with the arrow, and when I clicked on it, it said there wasnt enough storage to download the movie. Does that mean the movie is on my phone?
Please help!
Added (1). Sorry, I meant 210 photos.

Read more: IPhone taking up 6.8 GB for only 214 pictures?