Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cydia isn't working, any ideas?

I have an iPhone 4s with ios 7.1.2 and I have recently jail broken it using pangu, it downloaded cydia, and now cydia can open and download whatever an the icons do pop up and open but none of them actually do anything, so my problem is that cydia and all the apps are there but all they do is go through the motions and don't actually do anything or work the way they are supposed to, for instance I downloaded music box and it works and the song starts to download but when it's complete, it disappears into nothingness like I never pressed "download" also my SMS background themes and wallpapers work interestingly. It only shows up for a brief second if I press the upper right hand thing that let's you text a new recipient or start a new conversation, after that is pressed and keyboard is up the image is in the background but a little wonky, so I'm wondering why it's "working" there but not when the back and forth message bubbles are present, I'm very confused, thank you

Read more: Cydia isn't working, any ideas?