Thursday, July 3, 2014

Women. Is it normal that I'm afraid of you all as a heterosexual man?

I work out all the time and girls have told me to my face that they think I'm cute. All my life though I never had a girlfriend. A combo of shyness and being out down by family. Can't undo what's been done. One can only be called ugly or stupid for so long by family that he doesn't even try. I see girls I like all the time. Some are my age most are younger but legal so don't worry. But now, I don't see any relevance of me being with anyone. In fact on my iPhone I got pictures of playboy women I like. So when things get stressful I just glance at the time on my phone which has the images. I know there just images and the real girls are probably bitches but that's besides the point.
Is it normal for me to be repulsed by the notion of physically being with someone?
I'm 33.

Read more: Women. Is it normal that I'm afraid of you all as a heterosexual man?