Monday, June 30, 2014

What 5S color should I choose?

Hey! I wanted to buy a new phone, so I headed for the iPhone 5S… But there is one problem. I can't seem to find the perfect color! I like both Space Gray and Gold but which is best? Both, in my opinion have downsides, and pros too. Like for example I feel the Space Gray color hides a lot of detail and makes it hard to see the camera on the rear and front. While it may look quite awesome and may match up with my other iDevices.

But also I think that the Gold version also seems quite cool… But many reviewers and users have pointed this version to be a 'girly' and 'femalish' color. I think that the gold version looks nice and it is what makes 5S special.

What do you think?
Please no joke replies!

Read more: What 5S color should I choose?