Thursday, June 26, 2014

Do Androids have more potential bugs/issues than iPhones?

I just went to Android from iPhone and I feel that, although they offer more apps, that's not necessarily a good thing… Apple has certain standards and it's not hard to find a good app that serve a given purpose. Yet Androids you have to search hard and read a bunch of reviews to find one that does things flawlessly. And I think I heard that kitkat has a bug that drains phone batteries and I think my phone is going through that right now. I never waisted so much time and frustration on my iphone. It did the basics and it did them flawlessly without a hicup. Apple doesn't play around with mediocre engineering. They work towards perfection, and ease of use. Life is cluttered with information nowadays that what we all need is a little more simplicity in our lives so that we can enjoy the better things in life.

Read more: Do Androids have more potential bugs/issues than iPhones?