Saturday, June 28, 2014

Girls… Are these signs that you like a guy? Can I get some female insight here?

Girls in my apartment stalk me, homeless ladies say I have good looks, girls with boyfriends in public visibly stare me down it's like wtf I just look at the boyfriend like… Girls have stared at my crotch, girls have touched me in bars and clubs, have come up touched my face, grabbed my ***, hand… A girl has stuck her hand down my pants at a party and felt my cock before without asking… Foreign stranger girls ask for pictures before… Older women stare at me. Tons of creepy stuff. Girls I've never seen waving at me, and the other day I swear I saw a girl taking a picture of me in public on her iphone trying to look all casual about it. Why are girls so creepy?

Read more: Girls… Are these signs that you like a guy? Can I get some female insight here?