Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Is there enough evidence to charge her? Or is it pointless?

ok so this girl made a fake profile of me using pictures off my instagram and Facebook. She was talking to this guy and having an online relationship. She sent him fake nudes (only butt… My face and nobody else's was NOT in them) but they weren't mine and I actually found the nude picture she took off Twitter from a "booty Olympics" thing lmao. But then the girl deleted the account she was using to have the relationship. And she never talked to the guy again. Is there any way I can charge her if we live in different states? Even if she deleted the account? And since my pictures were already on the social media not sent directly to her?
She DID delete every page and the account was made with twitter and kik. And once she deleted there was nothing else. They did screenshot one message but it was on an iPhone and there was no ip address. And all the accounts are now deleted. I don't know if i can charge her for identity theft because i looked it up and it is "stealing bank codes and personal info" the only personal info given was my name lol and she made a fake bday but did you my state NOT my town though. So can i charge her? Or is there not enough evidence?

Read more: Is there enough evidence to charge her? Or is it pointless?