Sunday, June 22, 2014

Is there a reason for Black People to hate Indian looking people (Asian)?

I am not a racist and I am against racism. I dont know why,Black people hate me.one day I was playing football with some people and there came some black guys and they tried to steal our things(Iphone,Mp3,etc).Me and my friend tried to escape from there, but they came after us and we started running, I didnt look back until we had reached to the main road.
One day in school, some indians were playing game and some blacks were talking to each other that they hate indians cuz they are dirty and stinks(I dont).
I never hated anybody.
one day my black friend asked me a water bottle, I gave him and one black guy said that he shouldnt drink a water given by a indian.
I know only 2 black people who are nice, they dont treat me bad infact they are so kind, they help me when I am in trouble.

Read more: Is there a reason for Black People to hate Indian looking people (Asian)?