Friday, June 27, 2014

What's with today's youth in hip pop music?

Me myself am part of today's youth I'm 16 but still don't get people my age these days… Some problems are like people who follow trends just to be cool. Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of 2pac he has great songs I come around, ambitionz of az a ridah, trapped, ect. But peoplemy age today say hes there favorite but can't even name 5 of his song off the too of there head? Why? Personally I wasn't around for the whole movement of old/classic hip pop but back than it sounds much better than rap today. I won't lie some rap music today is good but not as good as back then. But where did this generation go so wrong? With people using words like bae, ratchet, thot, and dressing so trashy and un-classy. Like Swag fags, girls wearing the most reaviling clothing, no self respect. And I'm kind of imbaresed to even be born in the same era as them sometimes. Seems like all they do I'd complain about things that aren't problems nowadays, that there life is so hard when it's really not, they sit there, nice house, food, iPhones, 100$+ headphones, Jordan's that cost too much and act like they have it so hard. I could never act like that I've went through plenty of things but don't go to social media like them. My parents, and elders like my grandma what they told me they went through back then makes me wonder how they could be so nice these days. All I want to know is where did they go so wrong today? What happened to people to make them so ingrateful these days?

Read more: What's with today's youth in hip pop music?