Monday, June 23, 2014

Should I secretly get Jamba Juice at summer school?

On Wednesdays my summer school has a Jamba Juice truck that sells smoothies during break. They're 2 dollars, and I wanna secretly buy one at school because my parents never get me Jamba Juice and were allowed to drink them in class, but I'm afraid I might get caught if my dad suddenly pops up at school (he does that a lot) for some reason (like he did today because he forgot how to make a phone call on the iPhone(he's a iPhone retard because he's still used to old technology and stuff, and it's kinda embarrassing) but I really want a smoothie. I have never even tried a donut before, and I don't see anything wrong with drinking a fruit smoothie, but i don't know because he might pop up anytime, and it's summer school so it's different because elementary school is like 6 hours and my summer school is only like 4. So he might pop up anytime to see if I'm doing okay or something.
I just really want to try Jamba Juice but my parents won't let me have it because they don't let me have candy and sugar and stuff. I don't know if I should buy it on Wednesday, if I don't buy it at least I won't get in trouble if my dad pops up but I'll feel jealous of my friends who bought it. If I buy it there is a possibility that my dad will pop up out of nowhere and catch me drinking sugar without his permission. What to do?( and don't tell me to just be honest and ask my parents)

Read more: Should I secretly get Jamba Juice at summer school?