Thursday, July 10, 2014

Can't find iPhone photos in iPhoto?!

My wife has a Mac and has her own iPhone synced to her Mac. I don't have a Mac, nor do I want to sync with her iPhoto so I just execute photo dumps from my iPhone into her Mac. The photo dumps are smooth when I connect my iPhone. And then when I'm in iPhoto I click on Last Import and I can see that my photos are in there.

The problem is later, when I want to look for my photos, I can't find them. The last event is usually my wife's last import so I can't use that.

Is there a way to just look at All the photos in iPhoto? I click on Photos and it just shows her photo streams.

Please help. Any answers concerning raw photo dumps and how to find my photos would be helpful. I don't want to sync my iPhone to her mac.

Thanks!

Read more: Can't find iPhone photos in iPhoto?!