Monday, July 7, 2014

What websites can I access and use to watch TV shows for free on the IPHONE?

I specifically want to watch the show "Awkward". I know a website the works extremely well on the ios - I just type isho.ws or ishows.tv

If you could just recommend me any websites the work really well on the ios (specifically the iphone or the ipad).

I know some websites like videoweed, vidto (?) and iseries but they never work for me and I don't know why because apparently, for others they work fine. If you do know any of those websites work (or websites similar), could you also please explain me the steps to watch the actual video without having to sign in and having ads pop up.

I've been trying websites for a week now but none of them really work except for isho.ws (it doesn't have awkward and is limited to the most popular shows only e.g. The walking dead, arrow, breaking bad, game of thrones, family guy, simpsons etc. But it doesn't have awkward)

So anyone out there who watches tv shows (Awkward) on the iphone could you please help me out?
Thanks!

Read more: What websites can I access and use to watch TV shows for free on the IPHONE?