Friday, July 11, 2014

Wanting to unlock iPhone 4s, best solution to this problem?

I am currently a T-Mobile customer, the phone I use now was originally an AT&T iPhone 4 but I had it unlocked so that I could switch to T-Mobile. Because of that, I'm not eligible for an upgrade and now unfortunately my phone is pretty much on its last leg. My friend let me have their used iPhone 4s for free, it works perfectly but the only thing is that it was originally from Sprint, then jail broken for use with AT&T, & then restored. I don't have the original Sprint or AT&T sim cards and I'm clueless as to what software version or any techy stuff like that is on this iPhone, all I know is that I desperately need a temporary phone & was wondering if I could go about unlocking the phone myself so that I can use it with my sim or if I should take it somewhere? Please help!

Read more: Wanting to unlock iPhone 4s, best solution to this problem?