Friday, July 11, 2014

What's the best DSLR camera?

I am into photography from a while, and I didn't want to buy a camera till I become professional, because I believe it's all about the eye of the photographer and how he/she pictures the photo into their minds.
Anyways, now I felt that I should get one, not because I became professional -Not yet- but because I feel that my iPhone isn't enough to make the picture into my mind be real.

I prefer to buy a "Canon" or "Nikon". And I am not asking which better, because I know it all about what the photographer himself prefer, so it is okay to buy this or that! The camera that I need the one which will stay with me for a long time, I don't want to be forced to change it once I get improved in photography!
I want a camera that if a professional photographer get it, will be okay to use it, and I want it to have all the options that any photographer would need!
I also want to know which lenses I have to buy with the camera. I know that usually you get 18-55mm lens with the camera, but is there another important ones?!

If you know anything about cameras that would help me, please write it, even if I didn't ask for!

Any help will be much appreciated!

Read more: What's the best DSLR camera?