Friday, July 11, 2014

I got mugged for my iphone 5 and then they gave it back:o?

These two guys pulled a knife on me last week and told me empty my pockets. They then took my iphone 5s with otterbox case mint. 500 dollar phone all day and took it looked at it unlocked it and swept it. Looked through the apps. And then literally put it back in my pocket and left. You guys are gonna think im a troll but im just trying to make reason of this. Why not take it. It wasn't even locked. They just kinda saw it was a iphone and were like nah im not messing with it. They kinda ran from me like I was a fed or something. What happened the minute they saw the phone theyre demeanor changed. They just kinda like profiled off and retracted the knife and kinda just ran away. Damn. Musta been some android fans

Read more: I got mugged for my iphone 5 and then they gave it back:o?