Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Urgent! My iPhone 5 power button stopped working?!

So lately I realized it was harder to turn my iphone off. I realized this problem as soon as I downloaded IOS 7.1.2. Only the very edge of the left part of the power button is working. If I press the whole button it doesn't work at all. I also have to press it harder than usual to either lock it or turn it off / on. You really need help? What can I do? I have read about this on google, but all it said is to restart ur phone (when I do that Siri turns on) or to replace/fix the button at an apple store, but really? It that even possible without either completely breaking the button or even the acctual iphone? Please I really need help… Quick! It's really worried and it's getting worse (harder to turn it off/on) every day. Thank you x

Read more: Urgent! My iPhone 5 power button stopped working?!