Monday, July 7, 2014

Iphone 5s died and will not charge at all. Any suggestions?

I plugged my iphone 5s into my laptop to charge it the other day once it was charged I used it all day by the time I got home it was completely dead and I plug it back up to the laptop and it doesnt charge so i buy a new usb charger still doest charge through computer but I get the message somewhere along the lines of " this accessory or cable may not be supported" so I plugged into the wall charger STILL NOTHING. But every other time Ive bought this lightning cable its worked fine. Ive tried to do a soft reset by holding home/sleep button 30 secs but it wont even do that all it get is a battery symbol blinking red with the lightning bolt symbol under it. Ive done looked at the connector cleaned it out, no lint, dirt, etc.Am I missing something here?

Read more: Iphone 5s died and will not charge at all. Any suggestions?