Monday, September 17, 2012

Can you spray paint my lifeproof case?

I am getting the blue lifeproof case but i want to customize it.
To this http://www.all4cellular.com/product/apple-iphone-4-4s-3-piece-polka-dot-anchor-hard-shell-red-white-blue.html

I'd just be spray painting the white polka dots and red anchor. I also what to spray paint the side of the lifeproof case that is black and spray paint it red to look more similar to that case. & I can't get the case in the picture because it isn't protective and I am clumsy and need something like lifeproof.

What kind of spray paint should I get? I won't be using a lot of it, just a little.also how should I make the polka dots and anchor & spray paint the sides. Also how to cover the screen and camera screen.

Thanks so much !
>>> Can you spray paint my lifeproof case?