Friday, September 21, 2012

Do i look like my mirror image at all?

Hey everyone, i have alot of problems with my apperance im obsessed, i am a bodybuilder i need help ill b getting help when i return back home.anyway im deadset obsessed with the fact that i look like my photo rather then my mirror image.it sucks i look so ugly in photos but so good looking in mirros.why does my brain have to be so cruel? i understand the whole flip thing but it just plain sucks coz i look so good in the mirror then just fuking hideous in photos espeically ones taken with an iphone camera.it really upsets me and consumes so much of my time id do anything to have some descent photos of myself! anyways is thier some waty i can train my brain to c the real me so i dont go up and down up and down thanks heaps
>>> Do i look like my mirror image at all?