Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I have no way to type up my project?

So my desktop is broken, my dad is away on business with hid laptop and wont get back till monday, my mom thinks i "broke" her computer so i can never use it again, my school's library is only open 15 minutes after and before school, and my teacher had no tolerance for projects being handed in late. Basically im screwed. I have no way of doing my project and im going to fail my class if i dont hand it in on time because it drops one full letter grade every day its late. I have an iphone so if there is any way you think i can do it from there, besides pages because its too much money, or any other ways i can do my project please let me know!!! I can't fail this class its an 11th grade class and im in 10th grade I can't risk my grade by not having my projects in on time please help me!!!
>>> I have no way to type up my project?