Saturday, September 22, 2012

IPhone stuck in recovery mode? - 1

I plugged in my iPhone 4 to my laptop to get the new software but when I did, something happened and now it's stuck in recovery mode. I've turned it off and on multiple times but all I see on the screen is the white apple and an empty loading bar. I've plugged it in again and again but each time iTunes spends time loading but eventually says, "error 1603." I can't use my phone what so ever. The nearest Apple store is an hour away so getting there isn't convenient. This phone is a year and a half old and struggles to hold all my storage as it is; I have only 1 page of non-default apps that don't take up many bytes. Can it be fixed or should I just visit Verizon and shoot for the 4S or 5? And if I should just get a new phone, should I get the 4S and download the new software or go with the 5?
>>> IPhone stuck in recovery mode? - 1