Sunday, September 16, 2012

How does the data plan for the internet access for iPhone 4S work exactly?

I'm going 4S soon (don't care about the 5) and I know that when it comes to when you can access the internet (Safari), you can only access a certain of pages at a time. If I went with the 2 GB data plan then it said somewhere around 100 pages. Does that mean 100 pages per day or 100 pages per month? Also, I was told by a rep.of Verizon that if I am accessing the Internet using a WiFi connection instead of 3G or 4G or whatever its called, then it won't count towards the data plan at all. Now what if I wanted to access Facebook or Twitter on it? If I used the social networking apps on it instead of Safari, would that count towards my data plan along with using Safari with 3G connection? Please answer my questions because I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.
>>> How does the data plan for the internet access for iPhone 4S work exactly?