Friday, September 21, 2012

When do the next batch of iPhones reach stores?

You would think Apple would have prepared for this, unfortunately every store in my area is out of the iPhone 5 somehow.So I'm just going to have to tell everyone at my school I don't have an iphone for them to play with, probably ruining my reputation. But I think I can find a way to hold out for the next shipment of phones to reach stores, I'm hoping it will be within a week or two, does anyone know?
Added (1). Where did I say my life was ruined? Ignorant people like you make me wish I could punch through the computer screen. I said I didn't have the iPhone for them to mess around with, while I told them a few weeks ago I would have one the monday after it came out, I never expected every store in my area to be sold out, that would mean they must have sold a few thousand in less than 8 hours just from my low profile area in a 20 mile radius, that's pretty impressive.
>>> When do the next batch of iPhones reach stores?