Friday, September 21, 2012

Should I Un-Jailbreak My iPhone?

I've Jailbroken my iPhone 4s quite some time ago, and I got many cool features which a standard iPhone doesn't have, I also got all the Games I wanted which cost money on the App's Store for free, but even though that, I am having plans to Un-Jailbreak my iPhone for a couple of reasons: 1) It slows down the iPhone 2) I have so many Apps from Jailbreak that I just don't have time to update them anymore! 3) I want to upgrade my iPhone to iOS 6 soon! But then if I really did Un-Jailbreak it(Don't worry I know how to Un-Jailbreak,I am not a complete dummy in iDevices: P),I would lose all the Jailbroken Apps and Special Cool Features… but on the bright side, my iPhone 4s will then be legal again, faster, and I can finally update to iOS 6… so what do you think? Should I Un-Jailbreak my iPhone? Or should I keep it Jailbroken? :)
>>> Should I Un-Jailbreak My iPhone?