Thursday, September 20, 2012

What would be a good price for my iPhone 4?

I really want to get an iPhone 5, and I'm pretty sure I'll have to sell my current iPhone to get it.

I have a 16 gig iPhone 4.No scratches on the screen, a few minor scratches on the back, nothing major. Home and volume buttons work like new. I have had it for almost 2 years I think.

However, I will only be selling the phone. I lost the headphones, and the charger is broken, it needs to be in a certain position to charge.

So, a nice 16 gig iPhone 4, minor scratches on back, buttons work like new, and no cracks or dents. How much should I sell it for? I am probably going to use Craigslist.

I have an OtterBox Commuter on it.It's green (hard part) and white (soft part).It's damaged so I'll throw it in for free if they want it, I'll throw in the charger for free if they want that too.

Thanks in advance for all your answers!

-Shawn
Added (1). It's running iOS 5.1.1

I could update it to iOS 6 if that would bring the price up, I just don't think it's worth the update for me, personally.
Added (2). It's the black model, by the way.
>>> What would be a good price for my iPhone 4?