Thursday, September 20, 2012

How to get my old iPhone layout/iOS back?

So I have an iPhone 4S, for about a month Nd a half, and it was the normal layout that iPods an iPhone usually have I guess. Then tonight a pop up came on my screen saying the newest iOS came out and is available for downloading - the iOS 6.So I decided, why not, I'll update my iPhone, must be better. Wrong. I absolutely hate hate HATE it. Just the layout of the messages, photos, safari, the entire music bit is all weird looking and wrong and the phone part - the keypad, just everything I actually hate it so so much! PLUS it deleted all my apps besides the Facebook apps and tumblr - which I'm so annoyed about because I was really into this game and getting far in it, now it's gone. And it never said it would delete my apps! I hate this, how do I just get the old iOS thing back? IF I HAVE TO REFRESH MY ENTIRE IPHONE I LEGIT WILL, IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THE OLD LAYOUT BACK! Please help :( stupid Apple.
Thank you!
>>> How to get my old iPhone layout/iOS back?