Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Remote password change via icloud?

(Idk any other categories to put this under… ) How does this work? I want to remotely re-lock my ipod since the person who has it, knew my old password but doesn't realize my icloud still works on it. When I do this, he has no internet at home so does the phone have to be unlocked and connected to wi-fi for the password change to work? Or can him just being somewhere there is wi-fi, make it ping the iphone? I am confused about this aspect of it. Like say they didn't know the password but it was easy to guess(1234) so you wanted to ping a new password to it that is less easy to guess(9022), would it only ping it if the iphone was unlocked or will the wi-fi connect without the phone being unlocked first as long as the phone was at a wi-fi connection that was saved? If this is too confusing I am willing to e-mail instead. Thanks.
>>> Remote password change via icloud?