Monday, September 17, 2012

So, I am getting the IPhone 4.?

As all of you may know, the IPhone is coming out next Friday, I believe… Anyway, 2 days ago my Android phone got stolen, so I am looking for a new, cheap phone. I went to Best Buy and told them what happened, but unfortunately, there was no insurance on the phone. But I did have like a 10 dollar credit on it.So, anyway, when I went to Best Buy, they said that when the Iphone 5 comes out, the Iphone 4 will only be 99 cents.So I am obviously going to get it.

But, Best Buy said that the 5 probaly wont ship in on Friday, since of all of the business and such. Just one question, exactly what will be the difference between the 4 and the 5? And how cool is the Iphone 4? This will be my first Iphone BTW.
>>> So, I am getting the IPhone 4.?