Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Having MAJOR issues with iPhone playing music?

I have an iPhone 4 and recently (3-4 weeks ago) updated to the new iOs6. But only this morning did my iPhone decide to be weird and started randomly speeding up songs that are both purchased from iTunes and non-iTunes songs. I'll pick a song to play and it'll work fine till about halfway through when it starts the speed-up process.

After speeding up the songs for a few seconds it'll skip to the next song, speeding up at the beginning of the song for several seconds before going to the next song. I also have had issues getting my music to actually stop playing with my touchscreen not responding once this happens. I've tried shutting my phone off and on (twice) and nothing.

The lovely *sarcastic tone* thing about this is I'm due for an upgrade in a month (Dec. 22).My dad, who helps me pay my phone bill and has a family account with Verizon, is recovering from quintuple bypass surgery- having been released from the hospital this weekend- and can't go down to our local store unless someone drives him, which I don't do since I have issues with determining my proximity to things.

I've had other issues with this phone in the past few months- namely slowness and the touchscreen often not automatically responding after I've shut it off for a bit- but I've had the aforementioned issues before the iOs update.My iPhone is my only means of playing music right now due to my 6th gen iPod having its power button stuck, too.

I cannot deal with this for another month! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
>>> Having MAJOR issues with iPhone playing music?