Thursday, November 15, 2012

Who else here listens to music while riding?

Okay now that youre here rather than just a yes or a no Im curious to what earphones you use and if you have any recommendations?

My beats by dre Tours just gave out after a year and a half of using it everyday while Im on the road. I didnt exactly baby them so Im suprised it actually lasted that long.So now that Im looking for a replacement Im down to hear some suggestions. I like that the Tours had volume/track control on it since its hard to use my iphones touch screen with my gloves on, also I need it to it comfortably under my helmet so keep that in mind with your suggestions. Thanks in advance!

PS the reason Im asking you guys rather than the eleectronic section or music section is because it NEEDS to fit comforably under my helmet and ive tried a few different brands of earphones that i had trouble keeping in my ear while putting my helmet on. With that being said I doubt dudes in the music section of yahoo kick it at home listiening to music with a motorcycle helmet on so you guys would be of more help lol.
>>> Who else here listens to music while riding?